Sunday, September 16, 2007

no half ass only full leave behind

The concept of the blog's title and my promotional printed pieces all stem from a conversation that I had with a friend over the quality of work being produced before us and as a part of a cleaver one-liner I mentioned "I do not make half ass work, only full ass work." This was a hit with us and those of whom we shared the lines.

Below is the leave behind.

above: front, unopened

above: front, the two folded pieces open vertically

above: front, fully opened, the second fold opens horizontally

above: back, fully open, contact information

The cd included in this package will contain a link to my future portfolio website as well as an interactive pdf with detailed images of the work. I will also post the stationary system as soon as I print more.

No comments: