Saturday, October 20, 2007

growing resume

Greetings, I apologies that this is not updated as often as I like and that I have yet to put new work up in awhile. Fear not, I came across some new work--in a field that I am new to. What is that you ask? Modeling! I guess watching America's Next Top Model marathons with my girlfriend rubbed off. Thats right I learned and studied their ways--it paid off! I got the cover of the new catalog for The Art Institute of Houston. Notice my off centered positioning of my arm as it rest in my pocket, I studied that timid/chilled poise from the pros. Well enough of this awful rant, I am starting to scare myself. Well below is the cover of myself with fellow intern/friend Allison Ripley, photo credit goes to John Meyer, shot at the Contemporary Arts Museum during the Xaviera Simmons exhibit.
cover of 2007–2008 The Art Institute of Houston Catalog


Some Like It Hot - Marylin Monroe, matchbook record

1 comment:

John said...

word yo! I think you got Tyra Banks beat anyday!! lol

I need to photography all the new sh-ee-t that we've been doing and put it on my blog yo! I've been slackin'.